Reopening UpdatesAll the information you need about the reopening of Margaritaville® Resort Casino Bossier City. We will continue to add information as it becomes available, please check back often.
statement by barry regula, vice president & general manager on the reopening of margaritaville resort casino bossier city
"While the amenities our customers have come to know and love may be somewhat limited for the time being, the ability to safely welcome back our team members and guests remains our top priority. With this in mind, we have been working closely with the Louisiana Gaming Control Board, state and local leaders, and public health officials to finalize comprehensive Phase I reopening protocols and new health and safety precautions. Our returning team members will be trained on these procedures and our guests will see reminder signage about them throughout the property. These new protocols include, but are not limited to, the following:
- We will limit capacity on our gaming floor to no more than 50% and disable 25% of our gaming positions.
- The installation of floor decals and signage to strictly enforce social distancing guidelines in areas where lines typically form.
- Table game seating is limited, and every other slot machine is disabled.
- Valet, live music, entertainment, and banquet services will remain suspended.
- There will be no large drawings, tournaments, or special events.
- Banyan Tree, The Busted Coconut, and 5 O’clock Somewhere are open.
- Riverview Restaurant & Brewhouse is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Jimmy's Steak & Seafood is now open Wednesday through Saturday.
- Bamboo Asian Café is now open Saturday through Tuesday.
- World Tour Buffet will remain closed.
- The hotel is open and taking reservations.
Health & Safety
- Per order of the Governor of Louisiana, John Bel Edwards, alcohol service will be unavailable from 10 p.m. – 8 a.m until further notice.
- Team members will be required to wear masks and will undergo a health screening each day, including temperature checks, prior to their shift.
- Guests and vendors will be required to have their temperature checked before entering the property.
- Based on the ruling by Louisiana Gaming Control Board, and in order to help reduce the spread of COVID – 19, Margaritaville Resort Casino Bossier City will be requiring all persons in public areas to wear a mask covering the face and nose. Patrons may remove masks temporarily while eating or drinking or when asked by casino staff for identification. Guests not adhering to these requirements will be advised of the requirements and warned that if they continue to disregard they will be asked to leave the property.
- Slot machines and table games will be thoroughly and regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- Sanitizer stations will be installed on the casino floor and be readily available throughout the facility.
- The property will close sections of the facility on a daily basis for deep cleaning and sanitization.
We are grateful for the overwhelming support, patience, and understanding from our customers and employees through these unprecedented times."
Live entertainment will remain suspended at this time.
The following shows have been rescheduled:
• Jordan Davis: new date is December 11
• Gene Watson: new date is December 18
• Jamey Johnson: new date is May 8, 2021
• Rodney Carrington: new dates are May 14 & 15, 2021
Room Service is unavailable at this time.
The pool has reopened.
The Spa & Salon at Margaritaville® has reopened, make your reservations now.
Per order of the Governor of Louisiana, John Bel Edwards, alcohol service will be unavailable from 10 p.m. – 8 a.m until further notice.
Banyan Tree is open.
5 O'Clock Somewhere is open.
Riverview Restaurant & Brewhouse:
Sunday – Thursday: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday – Saturday: 8 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Jimmy's Steak & Seafood:
Wednesday & Thursday: 5 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: 5 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Bamboo Asian Café:
Saturday: 5 p.m. – Midnight
Sunday – Tuesday: 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
The Busted Coconut:
Friday: 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: Noon – 9 p.m.
World Tour Buffet will remain closed.