At Margaritaville Resort Casino, we believe gaming is a fun source of entertainment. However, it is a form of entertainment that should be engaged in responsibly. Visitors to the casino are required to be at least 21 years of age and present identification upon entrance to the casino floor. We also want our patrons to know what it means to play responsibly.
If you suspect you or a loved one suffers from problem gambling, please take a moment to review the list below:
• You have often gambled longer than you had planned.
• You have often gambled until your last dollar was gone.
• Thoughts of gambling have caused you to lose sleep.
• You have used your income or savings to gamble while letting bills go unpaid.
• You have made repeated, unsuccessful attempts to stop gambling.
• You have broken the law or considered breaking the law to finance your gambling.
• You have borrowed money to finance your gambling.
• You have felt depressed or suicidal because of your gambling losses.
• You have been remorseful after gambling.
• You have gambled to get money to meet your financial obligations.
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, consider getting help by calling, confidential and toll free, the National Problem Gambling HelpLine Network at 1-800-522-4700.